Equal access to Massage Therapy for all individuals!
Preferred Provider of Medical Massage:
We are preferred providers for most insurance plans and will gladly bill them directly. We accept:
Regence BCBS – Aetna – Cigna – Premera – Group Health First Choice – Auto Injury PI – L&I – and more…
Our insurance verification process:
- Whether you are a first-time patient of massage therapy or a loyal, returning customer, it is our goal that you feel confident in understanding your insurance coverage.
- When you call to schedule your first appointment, we will ask you for your insurance information. Then, as a courtesy to you, we will call your insurance company directly to verify your benefit coverage and will review this information with you before you begin your first visit. We also encourage you to call your insurance carrier to find out what Massage therapy benefits are provided by your medical plan prior to your visit.
Our insurance billing process:
As a courtesy to you, we will promptly file your claim with your insurance company on your behalf. This eliminates the need for you to fill out any additional forms.
Is a physicians’ referral needed for insurance to pay?
Medical massage billed to your insurance company requires diagnosis codes (The area’s being treated) the diagnosis of any condition being treated with medical massage must come from a qualified provider, Doctor, Chiropractor, or other provider licensed to write prescriptions in the sate of Washington. It is out of our scope of practice to diagnosis, (We risk loosing our massage license, and potential fines) Some insurance companies state that a RX for medical massage is not required, however we must have a diagnosis code’s to bill any insurance company and receive payment.
Billing made easy for you:
Co-payments are due at the time of service. We gladly accept cash, check, or credit card (Visa MasterCard or AMEX). Once insurance has processed your claims, if there is a remaining patient responsibility (deductible, co-insurance, etc), we will mail you an account statement that reflects the current balance of your account at the time the statement is processed.
We offer three convenient payment options:
Online payment option Coming Soon!
Contact our friendly customer service department 425-381-3866.
At the location you received Massage therapy services.
Should you have any questions regarding your statement, please contact our customer service department directly 425-381-3866. They are available Monday thru Friday from 8:30 am – 5 pm.
Why Would Your Doctor Refer You For Medical Massage?
- We get tangible results using bodywork and the education it provides.
- Our therapists work in tandem with healthcare providers to participate in a holistic approach to healing.
- Each massage is tailored to the specific needs and pain level that you’re experiencing every time you’re seen.
Massage is useful for relieving all types of chronic pain, including injury, fibromyalgia, back pain, arthritis, migraines and more. Massage can hone in on specific trigger points and origins of pain through three main ways:
- Reducing muscle tension
- Improving circulation
- Improving movement
Benefits of Medical Massage
- Muscle Tone Improves
- Assists Lymph Drainage
- Softer More Supple Skin
- Stimulates Acupressure Points
- Alleviates Stiffness & Soreness
- Greater Flexibility
- Eliminates Toxins
- Tension & Stress Release
- Helps Reduce Fatigue
- Enhances Energy
- Relieves Pain
- Activates Body’s Healing Powers
- Promotes Relaxation
- Youthful Vitality
- Relieves Anxiety
Massage Therapy Research
The therapeutic benefits of massage continue to be researched and studied. Recent research has shown the effectiveness of massage for the following conditions:
- Cancer-related fatigue.
- Low back pain.
- Osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Reducing post-operative pain.
- Boosting the body’s immune system functioning.
- Decreasing the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Reducing headache frequency.
- Easing alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
- Decreasing pain in cancer patients.